- 1 cup Cayenne Pepper SauceFranks Red hot or similar
- 1/3 cup Coconut Cooking OilCascadian Farms
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Truvia Baking Blend
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper - course
Buffalo Wild Wings is a favorite in our family, but as we started to eat cleaner I took a closer look at their ingredient list. Lots of inferior oils and additives we didn’t want in our diets. With football season upon us I took on the challenge of recreating these recipes with healthier ingredients. This is a copycat of the medium, in my opinion its even better then the original. Try it and let me know what you think!
Put cayenne pepper sauce, coconut oil and Worcestershire sauce into a medium sauce pan. Mix thoroughly.
Add all dry ingredients to the sauce pan and mix thoroughly.
Simmer on low on the stove-top for 15-20 minutes and then let cool.